Who sits on our boards, what are their guidelines and how are they compensated?
Chair since 2006. Hans Kann Rasmussen (born 1945) holds a BSc Eng.
- Vice-chair, V. Kann Rasmussen Foundation, USA
Professor, Licenciate (PhD)
Board member since 2012. Vice-chair since 2015. Member of the Working Group for Environment and Sustainability. Minik Thorleif Rosing (born 1957) is Professor of Geology, Licenciate (PhD), MSc.
- Chair, Ilisimatusarfik, University of Greenland, the Committee
- Chair, Ivalo & Minik Fonden
- Chair, the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland
- Vice-Chair, Arctic Institute
- Board member, Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
- Board member, The Danish National Research Foundation
- Ebbe Muncks Hæderspris, 2001
- Danish Geology Award, 2008
Board member since 2014. Member of the Working Group for Research in the Humanities and Culture. Member of the Investment Committee. Jens Oddershede (born 1945) holds a DSc in chemistry and physics.
- Chair, the Danish Council for Research and Innovation Policy
- Chair, the Reformation Jubilee, the Presidium
- Chair, Faaborg Gymnasium
- Board member, Fjord&Bælt
- Board member, Naturama
- Board member, Lund University
- Board member, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, the Council
- Board member, Swedish Higher Education Authority, the Advisory Council
- Board member, Odense Zoo
Board member since 2008. Member of the Working Group for the Social Programme, Denmark. Kamilla Kann Rasmussen (born 1967) is a pre-school teacher.
- Chair, VKR’s Familiefond
Professor, Head of Centre, PhD, MA
Board member since 2015. Marie-Louise Bech Nosch (born 1970) holds a PhD and an MA in history and classical philology. Marie-Louise Bech Nosch is former Head of Centre, Centre for Textile Reseach, University of Copenhagen.
- Vice-chair, Wissenschaftliche Beirat, Zentrum für Baltische und Skandinavische Archäologie, Archäologischen Landesmuseum in Schleswig (Schleswig, Germany) since 2009.
- Member of Conseil scientifique de la Maison Archéologie & Ethnologie (MAE), Université Paris X/CNRS, since 2015.
- Member of National Key Base for Textile Conservation Research, China National Silk Museum, Hangzhou, China, 2013-2017.
- Member of Executive Committee, International Association of the Study of Silk Road Textiles, 2016-2020.
Family observer in VELUX FONDEN since 2018 and member of The Working Group for Environment and Sustainability. Observer in VILLUM FONDEN from 2012-2017. Astrid Kann-Rasmussen (born 1974) holds a degree in nursing.
- Chair, V. Kann Rasmussen Foundation, USA
- Vice-chair, KR Foundation
- Board member, Partners for a New Economy