MSc, Head of Department
Board member since 2014. Chair since 2015. Member of The Working Group for Other Major Projects and chair of the Investment Committee. Jens V. Kann-Rasmussen (born 1969) holds an MSc.
- Head of Department, VELUX A/S
- Board member, JERA ApS
- Board member, Trafalgar Estate Limited
- Board member, ApS GIN
Board member since 2013. Vice-chair since 2014. Member of The Working Group for Environment and Sustainability. Steen Riisgaard (born 1951) holds an MSc.
- Chair, ALK-Abelló A/S
- Chair, COWI Holding A/S
- Chair, New Xellia Group A/S
- Chair, Egmont International Holding A/S
- Chair, WWF Danmark
- Vice-chair, The Novo Nordisk Foundation
- Board member, Novo A/S
- Board member, Aarhus University
- Board member, Corbion
Professor, PhD, MSc
Board member since 2015. Member of The Working Group for Technical and Natural Sciences. Anja Boisen (born 1967) holds an MSc in Physics and an Industrial PhD in micro-electro mechanical systems.
- Professor, Department of Micro and Nanotechnology, Technical University of Denmark
- Vice- chair, Innovations Fund Denmark
- Member of the the Royal Danish Academy of Sciences
- Member of the Academy of Technical Sciences
- Head of the Danish National Research Foundation and VILLUM FONDEN's Center for Intelligent Drug Delivery and Sensing Using Micro Containers and Nanomechanics
- Owner, Anja Boisen Holding IVS
Consultant, former CEO
Board member since 2009. Member of the Working Group for Social Projects Abroad. Member of the working group for Other Major Projects. Member of the working group for Social Projects in Denmark, member of the Committee for the Building Component Award and member of the Committee for The Daylight Award. Bjarne Graabæk Thomsen (born 1946) has a commercial background.
- Consultant, former CEO
- Board member, Museum of Danish Industry
- Advises the board and the chair of the VKR Group Employee Foundation
Partner, PhD, MSc
Board member since 2015. Member of the working group for Social Projects Abroad. Eva Zeuthen Bentsen (born 1964) holds an MSc and a PhD.
- Partner in Odgers Berndtson
- Board member, Synoptikfonden
- Board member, Københavns Madhus
- Board member, Procordo
Professor, President, PhD, MSc
Board member since 2008. Member of The Working Group for Technical and Natural Sciences. Peter Landrock (born 1948) holds an MSc and a PhD.
- Chair, Cryptomathic A/S and affiliated companies
- Chair, Turing Gateway to Mathematics, Newton Institute, Cambridge University
- Senior Member, Wolfson College, Cambridge University
Family observer since 2013. Kristian H. Kann Rasmussen (born 1979) is self-employed.
- Board member, V. Kann Rasmussen Foundation, USA